Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So I'm a virgin...

It's not what you may think it is.  What I meant is that I'm a virgin to blogging.   It's a lazy afternoon and my non-blood-related brother, Myke, asked me if I want to start blogging to share my thoughts on various things.  I got intrigued and I said yes.  "Mommy blogger" is what he labeled me, in which, I opposed to right away.  His label of me made me sound old and I am not.  Since I was intrigued, I then proceed in asking him which site I should use, he then referred me here.  I am very much interested to vent out my feelings and insights on things, thus,my decision to blog. 

With my freshly made, warm, and yummy nacho chips with cheese and salsa resting beside me I am now in the process of learning the interface, how to fix the settings, etc.
 
What to write about?  I actually love food/cooking so maybe once in a while that would be my topic amongst other things.

So here I go, taking a deep breath upon entering the bloggers' world...



This is me.

2 comments:

  1. you can visit alljectsart.blogspot.com for more tips about blogging and blogger flatform.

    ReplyDelete